Thursday, April 5, 2012

For lack of better words...

Here's what I know...depression is a lying, backstabbing, mind-stealing bitch. And that's what I'm desperately holding myself against again and have been. Sometimes I just need to say it to remind myself of that fact. Having been down that tunnel countless times before, it's so hard to find myself just right at the light end of it, and somehow instead of being able to run from the mouth that's overpowering me, my feet are stuck and the tunnel is encroaching without my being able to run from it. It's almost just as horrible to see it coming as it is to realize that you're in it before it's too late. And it's coming.
But I will fight it with everything that I have...even though it takes everything that I have within me at every second of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment