Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Blog! of sorts...

where many thoughts have passed through in an attempt to keep my wandering emotions sane. here i read words that once broke me into a million different pieces...now they give me hope. hope for the change that has occurred and hope for the lovers that have come and gone and will continue to show and depart. every piece that is left within me, or taken from me, only forms another scar that i look at with insight. i have taken from you as much as you have taken from me; and for that i am grateful. every day opens new opportunity to live, and to live uninhibited from former pain and caution. each and every pang becomes a reason for the barriers that only i can take down. these walls that i have built in order to protect myself, have only hindered me in the end. with barriers down, i welcome the new rising sun. with each new day i will let go and truly live. with every step of the way i will constantly remind myself of the opportunities that i seek. and with every new experience, i will breathe and dream; remembering from whence i came, i will whisper, let hope live...

No comments:

Post a Comment